Drop-Down Menu

Tuesday 6 December 2016

"「GARO」 HD Remaster" in the audio commentary Masaki Kyomoto appeared!"

<GARO> HD remaster" being broadcasted on TV Tokyo and others.
Mr. Masaki Kyomoto who played Barago finally appeared in the audio commentary along with Director Amemiya, Ryosei Konishi, Mika Hijii, Ray Fujita (※ honorific title omitted)

Then, I received the comments from Kyomoto's who participated in the commentary!



Kyomoto: "It is amazing to see it again this time, it is really amazing to talk with Director Amemiya to make a work that no one can overcome for the next fifteen years.Before filming, I remember talking about visuals at the stage of the idea of ​​the wolves while watching the director.It was decided that he was a gold hero. I was "supporter" rather than "special effects like".I thought that Japan should make these things more seriously.I thought that Japan could be proud of it or by making something that can bear the appreciation of adults rather than children, I was able to surprise the world a lot,It actually took place due to the appearance of a bad wolf. Looking back at the audio commentary after a long time, I noticed that I did not notice at that time.I wonder if there are people who are impressed by seeing this work even 30 years 50 years later.And I wonder if it will be like this (laugh)."In the audio commentary, what kind of story pops out ....Look forward to the broadcast!

No comments:

Post a Comment