Drop-Down Menu

Tuesday 6 December 2016

"Makai Kagekidan, thank you!! ♥"

2016-11-26 12: 55: 55
Theme: Works



Did you see the live broadcast of Garo Kinrou, the other day? 照れ

It was a long 2 hours, right? 音譜
Everyone! Oh, snap it. I was embarrassed.
I hope it does not fit much there. (← I'm acting)
Well, although my blog report was delayed, Makai Kagekidan's activity is stopped, as it was announced at Kinrou. ショボーン Lonely~
Originally the unit formed in a limited year for celebrating the 10th anniversary.
When I first got a story I said that becoming an idol in full swing
びっくり
Because I did not expect it, I think that it was a really dense time in retrospect.
We had the event appearances and live. 3 PV also were taken.
 

Really~~ Thank you!!ハートハート 
Various photo from that night.

Makai Kagekidan

 
 



 


Love お願いお願いお願いお願いドキドキ

Momoko Kuroki.


  • Blog post from Kuroki Momoko HERE.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment